800 wiper plea

Been a while and we have some new folks so I thought I'ld post my well worn
query:
Anybody got a slick, affordable way to retrofit electric wipers into a 1970
model 800, vacuum wipers in the cowl, not at the top. Thanks, my looking so
far seems to show that there are lots of "a friend of a friend of my
brother-in-law did ..." or from the professionals " I'm sure we can work
something out, shop rate is $XX/hour, probably take 10-15 hours or so to
cobble something up "

Thanks, with winter here the vacuum one suck (or more acurately, don't)