Re: OilPumpGasketSource?

>From: gehl@domain.elided
>Subject: OilPumpGasketSource?

>JohnL et al,
>Regarding your oil comments, might anyone know a source for the oil
>pump housing gasket?  The one that resides between the body halves of
>the pump.  I can probably make one but might the material thickness
>be critical?  Mark

I believe I may have the oil pump gasket your looking for.  I have about
9 of them.  I got them awhile ago from the local International/Navitar
dealer but I think they actaully came from Light Line of Louisiana.  I
needed only one but had to buy 10.  I could send you one if you'd like
but I may not be able to do it until around Christmas (I'm at school and
the gaskets are at home).

Chad