ANCO info

TO: IHC-digest

Does anyone know of a US Mail address, telephone/fax number,
e-mail or www contact information for ANCO, or the company's
actual name (which might be Anderson? but I can't recall with
any certainty)?  A toll-free telephone number would be terrific!

I'm trying to get ANCO parts numbers for a particular vehicle
that's not in any catalog ANCO sends to parts houses, and I
want to ask the company directly if they make blade refills
or replacement blades and I'm especially interested in whether
they make a winter blade for my application.

Since there was some recent activity in the IHC digest about
replacement ANCO parts for Scout II wiper blades, I
thought/hoped perhaps someone might still have some contact
info on the company handy!

If you can help, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!

It's getting rainy & cool, to be followed by snow/ice out here
in New Jersey, and my friend's car has a single wiper arm with
a very-ragged looking blade on it.  The dealer wants $25 for a
new blade refill and no parts houses here can find help for me.

Since this isn't directly-IHC related, a direct e-mail reply
to me is appreciated!  Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Joe Mathias  12/3/97
joe.mathias@domain.elided

ANCO2.D03