"Earn Insane Profits At Home!"

Attention Entrepreneurs and Opportunity Seekers:

  Do you want to know :

  * How you can make $10,000 to $15,000 per month with you own computer!.

  * How you can make really big profit marketing a product;
    every body needs - on the internet!

  * How you can get this product for FREE! and sell for Insane Profit!

  * How to set up your own 24 cash machine! Generate Sales, and cash
    when you are out of the office, on vacation, at the beach,
    even when you are sleeping!

  * How to use new powerful tactics to attract affluent, intelligent
    responsive customers to buy your product immediately!

  * How to earn the maximum cash in minimum time.

  * How to create wealth from home and generate a steady cash flow that
    will provide security for yourself and your family!

It's fun, it's easy, and it's rewarding. You don't have to be a computer guru to do it!
All you need is a computer and E-mail address to begin making an excellent income while
relaxing in the comfort of your own home.

All it takes is a couple of hours a day, and you'll have more than $2500.00 arriving in your
mailbox every week!

Right now there are only a few people around the country who know how to
do this. And these few people are having the greatest time of their lives while
their computers are making them a fortune!

They do not want anyone else to know how they are making all this money,
but we at Infosonic marketing have decided to let a few more people in on the secret.

Our "Make Insane Profit at Home" Manual will show you how to make A LOT OF MONEY
Using NEW, POWERFUL, and proven TECHNIQUES of online marketing, Selling a Product
every body needs.

THE PRODUCT which will make you a lot of money  is certainly simple.
Best of all... you can get it FREE! It is available FREE to anyone in ANY part of
our nation. Whether you live  "ten miles south of Podunk - or in New York City"-
an inexhaustible supply is yours for the taking or asking.

The product itself doesn't cost a thing. All you'll have to do is to spend a few pennies
"converting," or to use the currently popular term, "recycling" the  product -
and  sell  it by the thousands through the Internet...  for BIG MONEY!

Now you might be wondering ....If the product is available FREE to ANYONE, ANYWHERE....
why would anyone pay  good money for "it"?

* First of all, because the  average consumer doesn't know  WHERE to get it.

* Second - he doesn't know HOW to get "it" even if he's willing to put forth
the time and effort.

***In the First Part of our "Make Insane Profit At Home" Manual....
We will show you how you can get this product for FREE...!

***In the Second Part of our manual we will reveal to you .. How you can Sell This Product Online
for really Insane Profit...!!

We will reveal to you Insider Internet Marketing Techniques that came from Experience and Practice...
Our Company "Infosonic marketing" had been in the business of Online Marketing consultation for 4 years.
Thus the information you'll discover in the Second Part of our Manual is not textbook stuff!!
You won't stumble upon much, if any, of this stuff in your college studies.

Every bit of knowledge you'll find between the covers of the second Part of the manual
consists of nothing but cold hard cybermarketing facts. That's right, not "real world knowledge,"
but information directly from cyberspace.

Real world marketing and cyberspace marketing are two separate environments. Oh, you'll find
plenty of similarities, but there is one fact that will not go away....

Entrepreneurship in Cyberspace is for everyone....!!

If you're fortunate enough to own a computer with a modem, you can make money in this new
frontier in no time flat..!
 Unlike the real world, you do not need a large marketing budget to make money on the Internet

This second part of our "Make Insane Profit At Home" Manual will show you ALL of the
inside strategies THAT WORK...!

Look at some of the Topics, covered  in the Second Part of the Manual:
    * How to Make Money Almost Instantly With Online marketing!

    * How to pre-test your ad copy so you roll out with a winner!

    * How to write online ad copy that brings in immediate response!

    * what words are we going  to use to attract Mr. or Ms. Prospect's
      ATTENTION and STOP  them from scanning when they get to our ad?

    * How to get FREE online publicity that makes you money!

    * The dirty rotten truth about bulk e-mail and how you can use it
      SAFELY, to make it pay off big!

    * How to Create Insanely Powerful Direct-Mail Sales Pieces That Are So
      Effective At Getting Customers, You'll Almost Be Scared To Use Them!

    * How To Make Your Direct-Mail Sales Explode!

    * How to Use "Electronic Mailing-Lists To Make Huge Online Profits!"

    * How to put your entire business on "auto-pilot"

    And a LOT MORE ....

	It's taken over 3 years of hard research to compile and create this Manual
	and we guarantee you it will put you light-years ahead in achieving your
        dream of being "financially independent" .

***********************
100% GUARANTEED
***********************
Order the Manual right now and If it isn't everything we say it is, if you aren't
absolutely thrilled when you read it, if you are dissatisfied in any way, shape or form
over the next 30 days, and if you fail to earn at least 100 times your money on this
Manual price within 30 days of purchasing it, we'll give you 100% of your investment back,
including any shipping charges!

Bottom line, we unconditionally guarantee your complete Satisfaction!

WHAT WILL YOU GET
****************************
You are not gona get a cheap 10 page report in an envelop with 32 cents stamp on it!!
What we will send you is a 60 page Manual in a nice folder sent to you by "First Class" Mail

HOW MUCH IT COSTS
****************************
We are offering this 60 page manual for a limited time for only $16.00
plus $2.50 Shipping and Handling

HOW TO ORDER
****************************
Send your check or money order
For the total of $18.50 to the following address:

Infosonic Marketing
Attn: Dr. Y. Kamal
5112 Blossom Ave.
Las Vegas, NV. 89122

You will rceive your order by
FIRST CLASS (PRIORITY MAIL)in 3-4 days
****************************
NOW IT'S UP TO YOU...You can sit there and surf the net for hours,
having fun while surfing this amazing world of the CyberSpace or
you can let us show you, proven, truly practical business which
could well allow you to be able to laugh all the way to the bank!

Thanks for reading our message, and we wish you the Best of God Luck .

Dr. Y. K. Beshay
Pres./CEO Infosonic Marketing
P.S :
It is not our desire to offend or bother you.  If you have been
sent this e-mail in error, or simply do not wish to receive
any further communication from us, please hit "REPLY" a blank e-mail
will reach Our automated system and this will block your address from
ever receiving mail from us again.