Re: Looking for 1956 Model -Reply

   Good luck on your hunt.  I am also copying our correspondnece to the
   Toys newsletters and the IH listserve in the hopes that it prompts
   someone to look in their cupboards for these older toys.

Funny you should mention it.  I was home for Thanksgiving, digging
through some old toy boxes for toys my niece and nephew could play
with, when I came across a Tootsietoy car carrier model.  The tractor
portion had the IH "man-on-a-tractor" on the hood, the trailer was
plastic made to carry 4 Tootsietoy cars, which are slightly larger
than Matchbox.  I know very little about old IH big rigs, but I would
guess from the curves that it's a mid-1950's model.

Steve