thanks!

Thanks for the number of Alfa help responses.  It's easiest
to go at large with this message.  Also, it is quite Scout relevant.
I have mostly decided to pass on the roadster as I find my
preferences have shifted over time to the utility side of life.  I
like not fretting about the Scout over mud, scrapes, overhead
branches, dents or theft.  I haul bulky dirty stuff alot these days
and with the top removed, I still enjoy blue sky!  Perhaps I give
up some HTQ, but I am not sure I seek that flavor of HTQ.
Your comments always appreciated!  Mark