Re: ihc-digest V5 #47

Dean,
I had the same problem with the hood....
I had almost killed the thing just trying to get it open when I needed
to....
I would have to pry it open and.. well that makes it sound easy in
comparison to what I when through...
I finally kept the locking mech. loose and after I kinda figured out where
it was getting stuck...
I shimmed it out a tad with some washers and...
it's not perfect but I'm not messing with it again...
If you can figure it out better...
I'll pay you to do mine...
I had enough.. I have better things to expend my energy on.....

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, 727, D300, 4" body, 4" spring, SS][ converted