Re: Battery Draw-Thanks!

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post about my battery draw
it seems to be fine now.  I have no idea why because I was never able to run
down any cause, the only thing I can think of is that my wife, who is a
minister, did a lot of praying about it and suddenly it worked even the gas
guage works now(it used to be stuck on full all the time).  So I was thinking
do you think I should get my wife in business, we could call it Sue's
Automotive Prayer Service and our business slogan could be "Sit in the bar
and let God fix your car" any opinions? <grin>:)