Rust Free Scout for Sale!

Forwarded message:

From:   esarff@domain.elided (darell sarff)

I received this the other day...someone just HAS to be interested:

Date: 97-11-25 21:37:31 EST

My name is Darell Sarff.  I own a 1975 Scout II XCL 4X4. It is has a 4
cylinder and is
a 4 speed.  It has 2,700 total miles. It is rust-free and is mint
condition. I was
wondering if you would happen to know of anyone that might be interested
in purchasing
it.  If so, please have them call me at 217-458-2356, or e-mail me at
esarff@domain.elided.  Thanks.

--
--Scot
SmClayton@domain.elided