Tires for scout

Hi All,

I haven't had a chance to read the digest in a few months due to a new job,
and I hope this isn't a terribly FAQ (I did look throught the online FAQ
first).

I have the opportunity to buy some tires for my scout at a reduced price,
long story, but the tires are listed by the "technical name" ie P235/75R15,
etc.

I would like to get some 31" or 33" tires, and I have already done enough
lifting to accomodate them, and there are lots of tires for me to choose
from, however I don't know what "technical name" 31" or 33" would translate
to.  Could someone who knows be kind enough to tell me the numbers of some
31" or 33" tires which would fit fine on my rims?  The example above
P235/75R15 is what I currently have.  The tires I can choose from are BFG,
Uniroyal and Michelin.  Any suggestions of which particular models are good
on and offroad (maybe 75%/25% usage) tires would also be appreciated.

Thanks a TON in advance, please copy me on email with any responses also
please.

David
(with a T-19 WR in the mail from Santa Clause :)
--
David Nedved                          V: 888-8INNOVA
Manager, Network Operations           V: 864-653-4638