RE: ihc-digest V5 #13

I would be interested in seeing what you find out in the way of
aftermarket replacements for the slider.  Does anyone know of a shock
type support (think camper shells) that will fit a Scout II liftgate?

	Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:11:50 -0700
	From: "Connie McKusker" <cmckusker@domain.elided>
	Subject: Tailgate slider

	Greetings Scouters

		Have a question about the slider bar that on the drivers
side of the top
	liftgate.  Mine is missing pieces and need to know where to get
a new one.
	Anyone have any ideas, I know of the usual scout places but
havent called
	them yet, thought I might run into someone who has replaced one
recently.

	Tim McKusker
	71 Scout II 345/BW auto