binder boneyard

     Hello folks,

     Thought I's pass this on....the other day I was out hunting for a seat
belt assembly for my 74 Catalina and stumbled upon the best batch of
boneyarded binders I've ever seen!  This old yard a way out in the pucker
brush had everything from the 30's on up through the late 70's and some in
surprising shape.  I have a 74/ 100 4wd stepside---they had two!!! (One is
now earmarked for disassembly and a new life)...but I also saw t-all's,
scouts and 1210's...everywhere! There was even a funky crew cab truck of
some vintage that looked like one he-- of a tough tank. Needless to say I
will be back.
     And now a question.  My truck whistles....only when it is moving and
only in gear.  I had thought it was exhaust, but I'm danged if I can find
any leaks.  Any thoughts?  It runs like a champ and is really solid....but
whistles!  I'm getting ready to do the brake and wheel bearing routine so
if anyone thinks I should tear something else down this might be a good
time. Also, if any of you folks are from Maine (like me) you could e-mail
me and I'll tell you where the boneyard is.  It is sleepy now, but who
knows when the crusher cometh!
                     Regards, JC

'74 100/4wd 304  "Seabinder"
'74 400 Catalina "Bigcat"