Light bars

I am probably speaking to a very select few, if any at all, but I just
recently joined our volunteer fire department, and was wondering if anyone
had installed a light bar on their Scout?  If so, did you have any
problems, i.e. wiring, removable top, etc?  I have a '66 800 series w/ a
152.  I am not going to be installing the light bar for about another 4
months, because of my probationary (new) status, but I would like to find
out before I go and order one that won't work.  I am not sure what
particular light bar I will be getting, but it will probably be one out of
Gall's.  Does anyone out there know anyone on a fire dept with a Scout and
light bar?  Thanks in advance.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - "Sweet Machine"
1965 Scout 80 - parts - "What the hell are you going to do with
	        that?"(Mom)