727

<I'm putting a 727 A/T in my 69 800A and was under the assumption that any
727 from any scout would bolt in? Wanted to check before I started the
extraction.  Also, all I have is the trans, does any one have the cable,
shifter, etc, from an 800 they would be willing to part with ?

	Hi, Justin, you need to be sure that a 727 came out of it, and use a 727
that came from a Scout (not a pickup or a T'all). If there was a BW (IHC
tag) trans in it you need a flex plate and torque converter with the 727.
Andy