NEED HELP With Vaccuum Wiper System!!

Hi-

I am nearing the end of an overhaul of a '69 800A.  Everything is ready
to fall into place, but one thing is holding me up - windshield wipers.
 Currently, there are bits and pieces of a vaccuum system in.  No wiper
arms, incorrectly sized vaccuum hoses, don't know if the individual
motors work or not (diaphrams could easily be rotten).  I would like to
install an electric system.  Anyone have any advice on vaccuum/electric
conversions, compatible electric replacements, or repairing vaccum
washers (or how they work!)??

Thanks!

Brian
arnetb@domain.elided