Steering Parts

Hi All!
 I replaced my ball joints this weekend and in the process of changing my
one tie rod end on the drivers side.I am giving some warning here to
reduce our blood pressures.Perfect Circle brand no longer makes the tie
rod ends for the Scouts(80,800,II).Moog still does the numbers are as
follows Drivers side or left #ES2052R this is coarse thread.Passengers
side or right #ES2053R this is fine thread.I had to special order the
tie rod end for the drivers side and got a coarse thread end.I found that
some idiot had rotated the tie rod 180 degrees, so I ordered the wrong
one.I now have to spend another day off the road waiting for the other tie
rod end.I am not a happy camper! So check before you order or just replace
the pair.Oh well off to the chat room .

                 SUT(sport ute trucks)?
                 Dennis
                 75II,345,727,ac