Wheels & Tires

Hi all,

I keep seeing pictures of Nick Rayer's 1966 800 (most recently on Steve
Larson's calendar pics) and I really like the wheels and tires.  Does anyone
know what size tires he is running and what brand/size/offset of wheels.
Also what suspension modifications he has done to fit the wheel/tire combo
under there.  I could see what appears to Con-Ferr shackles under the front,
is there anything else?  I would appreciate any help or any info.  I would
really like to give my '68 scout (as well as myself) a good Christmas
present. :-)

Thanks again,
Mitch Neal
68 800