76 scout II questions

hi scouters.

bear with me please.  just got the scout of my dreams and have many many many
questions.

i have finally obtained the 76 scout from my grandfather. i had to bid on it
at his farm sale in oklahoma. i bought it for  $2200. it has only 41k miles
and it has always been garage kept. believe it or not, my wife and i changed
the original brakes and replaced the original shocks, etc.

we have just installed a 4in. lift from superlift  and i am wondering what
brand of tires and wheels to put on it. superlift said we would have no
problem installing 33in. tires. has anybody done this and if so was it
successful. goodyear has a tire called the ats. to get it in a 33in. tire i
have to go to a 16in. wheel. the tire is only 9in. wide. is it better to go
with a wider tire and rim?

we have also installed dual steering stabilizers. i don't do any off roading,
except when i go hunting, and then it is nothing extreme. my friend has bf
goodrich mud tires and they seem to be very wide. if i went that route i
would probably have to install fender flares, what do you think would look
and drive the best?

who makes the best liquid applied bed liners on the market? i only want the
best for this cherry scout.

i am considering a custom built roll bar,  but i want some type of  soft top
for rain protection, who makes the best soft top for the custom roll bar? any
info on this would help.

i want to install disc brakes for the rear, any body know who makes the best
rear conversions? do i have to change master cylinders or not?

my scout buddy told me that front reverse shackle makes the scout drive
better on the highway, is this a true statement and if so how does it work?

it looks to me that i am going to have to change the front prop shaft due to
the 4in. lift. who makes the best cv type prop shaft?

i have a 727 auto and the shifter seems to have to much side to side
movement, how is this tightened, it is wearing on the side of my shifter
cover?

the steering wheel has a little to much play before it makes the wheels move,
but all the steering joints are in perfect greased condition. several front
alignment places have said the front joints are in perfect condition. i
thought i would adjust the worm gear on the steering box but the
international manual suggests taking the steering linkages off. is this where
i should start? i would rather not drop linkages, only if i have to. this
problem really bugs me.

thanks for hanging in there,

all info is greatly appreciated,

rob