'63 c-900 pickup

Went and looked at a 1963 C-900 pickup today.  The C-900 was a pretty rare
truck, one of the first stabs at an economy pickup.  I won't be buying it
(mainly since if I brought home another truck, my wife might just kill me),
but told the owner that I would post it for him.  Mechanically it's fine,
just needs new brake lines.  It has the original 152ci slant four and three
on the floor, with 68,000 miles on the truck.  Everything's there, except for
the hubcaps.  Still has the tail-gate and the chrome's in decent shape, with
very little pitting.  The grill is in excellent shape, but the front turn
signal lenses are both missing.  The bed is very solid, but has some rust
(everyone from the mid-west should know what I mean by that!).  The
cab-corners are rusted, and someone put in shag carpeting, which helped rust
out the floor, but the interior is all there, even the arm rests.  Overall
looks like a good candidate for resto.  If anyone's interested, the fellow's
phone number is (816)697-3243, or if there is anything else you need to know,
you can e-mail me.  He's located about 1/2 hour east of Kansas City.
John Langmaid
veatch1234@domain.elided