t-case

after doing some 4x4 today i decided to finally take care of the leaky
transfer case on my scout 80 ...ive attached a picture here for those who
might help...the problem is that its leaking from the side where the
intermediate shaft protudes ...on top of the shaft (too keep it from sliding
out)..it has a [square]washer and a bolt that fit into a grove in the
shaft...someone before me decided to use J.B. Weld but like i said it still
leaks...im wondering what to do here.....:?...ideas? tia...rick
     __
   +|oo|+
   +|oo|+
   +|oo|+       dreams of escape keep me awake ...
  _  ||  _
  \\_||_//
   | [] |
   | || |