70's Travelall rear glass.

        IH all,

           I've just realized something.  Since I have no manual for my
     travelall, I really have no way to know if the back glass is inside
     out or not.  The only ways to tell, seem to be the stamp on the
     glass (PPG or LOF, or whatever), and the slotted frame at the base
     of the window.  Should the glass tag be read from outside or
     inside? and should the slotted frame that is offset to one side of
     the glass or the other, be towards the inside of the truck or out?
     Any help is appreciated.  This all came about due to the abundance
     of dirt collecting on some old sticker goo on the window, from the
     previous owner.

     Thanks in advance,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.