Lift questions

Are any of you guys running a 4 inch lift and 31s?  I assume so, but we
always seem to talk 4 inch lift, body lift, 33s.  For those of you who do,
does it look "right," or is there too much room above the wheelwells?

I am one who thinks 31s are just fine: cheaper to replace, better braking,
less trouble with gearing (although 3.55s would be nice on the trail, if
not 3.73s), and I like the 4 inch idea to get the frame up off the ground ,
but if it makes it feel top heavy (I understand center of gravity issues
and how wider tires balance this out) or just plain strange, then I'll go
with the 2 inch.

TIA

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"