DieselRuminations

Eldon,
Enjoyed the diesel comments ... and your excellent advice.  Question
though, are the diesel frames different from the petrol engine
frames?  I know the frames are the same for all 4 and 8 cylinders,
and that they are different for the inline 6 ... but I do not know
about the diesel.  I'm talking Scout2 frames.  How about a Cummins 4
cylinder diesel swap?  Too expensive you say?  But what about the
high parts cost of that Nissan diesel?  Is Jesco the only parts
supplier for this engine?  Mark