Re: Carb woes

I'm busy studying anesthesiology textbooks tonight (and I miss working on
my Scouts), but now that the weather has gotten colder, a funny problem has
developed in my 77 SSII. When she is cold, there is no stumbling - she
gives an extremely crisp response. As soon as she warms up, she develops a
dead spot. Put a new kit in her last summer for this same problem. Solved
it, but it was warm then. Why would this happen when it is cold, and more
importantly what can I do about it? Since I basically have no time, I'm
hoping for a quick easy fix. It's the standard Holley 2bbl on a 345. (she
runs so strong I can't justify  tearing her down just because of the slight
smoke on start up)

Titus Bender (aka ronis)
BSN, RN
CRNA Anesthesia resident