SOUTHERN SCOUTS

While cleaning my mailbox this weekend I discovered that much to my
dismay many of you that had requested a membership application via our
Web Page had not received an application.  I could give a long and
complex explanation but suffice it to say that this was a SNAFU.  If you
will kindly make another request to me (and not clog the digest with non
essential info) I will mail one out to you.
Thanks (and Pardon! the use of bandwidth)
Bob Williamson
President