21 Spline hubs

> Help required to find locking front wheel hubs to suit,
> 1974 International D1410 4WD ,hubs have 8 attaching bolts
> and the axle has 21 splines.
> Most hub makers list 19 spline hubs only .

I have a Jan-Jun 96 Warn catalog that lists P/N 29072
as 21 spline, fitting 68-74 1 ton IHC pickups.  Also says
it fits 68-79 1 ton Dodges, with the comment '8 bolt'.
80-89 1 ton Dodges changed to something different.

This sure sounds like the one you need, hope this info
helps.

Allan Weidenheimer
'72 1210 Pickup.