NWsterners

>< Is it just me, or is there something in the water in the Northwest? It
seems like
> there is a disproportionate number of gabbers on IHC-Digest that are in
the
> OR,WA,ID area.
>
> >Either that, or us Washingtonians are a bunch of windbags...hahahah!

<I noticed this since this summer, and the NW Binder Roundup.  I believe
<there were more Scouts at the NWBinder show than in attendance at the
<RMIHR.  For some strange reasons, there's a lot of Scout-a-holics that
<live in the OR/WA/ID area full of technical info.

Either that or something in road salt repels IHC-ers and we have to live
here- the best part is that IHC's survive longer out here!
Haha, more for us.
Andy G.