vintage binder ads

I bought some nifty old advertisements from IH today
at a auto parts swap meet:
"Which one's the Scout?" shows 5 version of Scout 80
"The getaway car"  shows a Scout 80 or 800 jumping at top of sand dune
"The New IH Pickups in 3 sizes" Shows a D-2, ad from 1937
A couple of ads with a white '67 pickup/camper setup
Early 60's Travelall
AND
"They just don't build covered wagons like they used to"
Which shows 2 early Scouts with 2 different campers on them,
3 pickups with campers, 1 Travelall, and a Chassis mount camper
setup parked in a circle and a bonfire in the middle.

If anyone has anything they might like me to check on, I plan
on trying to get down there again tomorrow.  Most of the
prices are less than $3, sometimes I can get several for that.
E-mail me direct, and quickly if you want me to check for anything
in particular.

Allan Weidenheimer
'72 1210 Pickup