Fuel level floats

The sender is shot in my rear fuel tank of my '73 T'All (broken wire in
the rheostat).  While I'm trying to solder it, I might have to replace
it.  JCWhitney has some senders I could jerry-rig, but I need to know
what kind of gauge I have.

The gauge in the dash is the original one, with the switch to go from
rear to front.  The options from the JC Whitney catelog are:

GM vehicle type, w/0-90 ohms resistence

Chrysler-Ford type, w/78-10 ohms resistence

Stewart-Warner type, w/240-33 ohms resistence

Does anyone know which one IH used?

Jim Camery