Weird Tranny

Ok all :)  I gots another question :)

	I forgetwho, but someone mentioned that CLOSE ratio T-18/T-19
trannys had thier reverse gear over and up, and WIDE ratio (meanning
granny 1st) is over and down for reverse.

	So now I am confused cause I was sure that I had a wide-ratio
(granny first) t-18, but my reverse gear is over and up.  Not to sound
real "I know it all" but I have driven many vehicles with granny 1st's and
I am SURE this is a granny gear)  It is defentally unscyronized, I can't
get going more than 15 MPH in 1st or the enigne would probilly explode
(this is assumeing the clutch was ok :) *atuyally at 15, I sitll think the
engine would explode :)

	Some of my thoughts are...  I am wacked in the head, you knwo I
have suffered 7 cucissions from playing hockey (missign 4 teeth, a
smile only my mom could love :) and that I have no idea what I am talking
about :)  *kinda explains a lot eh? :)

	or, that I got wide and close backwards and close means Granny
gear (insted of wide being the granny tranny, which is my thiking now).

	or, someone mentioned a t-98 as the orignol granny tranny, coudl I
have this?

	or, that i have that rare tranny which no one has heard of and I
should hold on to it cause "They don't make 'em no more" :)

	or, 1st really isn't a granny gear, and I jsut living a lie.

But anyways, I will be quiet now as I have to go to bed.

Thanks all :)