850 colors

The burgandy is likely Calypso Red.  They made a number of blues over the years.  I think the dark ones are Mauritius Blue, but I know there was a different blue that was almost black whose name escapes me.  I would also check out brilliant blue and avus blue, but they are not that dark.  I think there is an 850 registry and/or email list that should know all colors (sans BMW Individual).

My brother is building another Harley/Chopper.
He wants to use the colors he
saw a couple of 850's.  One was the Burgandy and
the other, a dark
blue/Midnight.  Anyone know the names of the
colors?

Thanks.

Rodney