'93 525 Touring for sale

I am selling one of my 525 Tourings. It's a '93 in excellent condition,
including body, paint (champagne) and tan leather interior. Second
owner, I've done the front brakes, with new rotors, put in a new A/C
compressor, new radiator ( hate that plastic part!) , had a water leak
from the head gasket so had the top end rebuilt in the process. Has
Pirelli P600s, with 60% tread left. Might need a muffler ( sounds ok but
a bit louder than my other one). I can be reached (in Tacoma, WA ) at
<jkfayth@domain.elided>