525 sunroof

I have a '95 525 Touring with the dual sunroof. After installing a new
battery, with a brief power interruption, the sunroof doesn't operate.
I've checked all fuses ( good), unplugged, tapped, and reinstalled all
relays, checked for circuit breakers ( none ), and finally disconnected
the battery for 30 minutes ( for re-initializing ). All to no avail. It
worked perfectly beforehand, and was completely closed when the battery
was changed. Does anyone have any ideas?