RE: Misaligned power seats

I just did this on my daughter's seat.  The instructions in the Bentley
manual were adequate to do this.  It required replacement of an internal
cable.  Be VERY careful of the switch as the one I was working on flew apart
and the replacement is VERY costly.  It took about 8 hours time to do it.
Next time would be a lot quicker.

Bob Van Epps
Van Epps Motorsports
954-741-0990