Help and advice plus parts, Portland Or area

Hi All,

This concerns my 73 2002. A couple of days ago I came home and when I
stopped, I saw steam coming out from the hood. I opened it up to a nice gash and
spewing coolant from/in the radiator. Initially, I thought that maybe I had blown
a head gasket. (too much pressure) When I went out to remove the radiator, I
noticed the fan blades were missing chunks. Sooo, I need your help.

1) Anyone in the Portland area have a spare plastic fan to give or sell to
me? (or leads)
2) While I'm in there, is there any definitive way to tell if the timing
chain/tensioner stuff is too wore. The motor has a slight tick when first starting
up.
3) Any tips or tricks to replacing the chain/tensioner and related stuff.
(Approx time a plus for decent do it yourselfer)
4) Ditto for replacing the head gasket. Can I do this without adjusting valve
lash?

Of course I'll have to figure out what caused this, so I guess I should look
at motor mounts, trans mount, etc. Any thing else specific to this car I might
want to check out? I really wasn't planning on spending my Memorial Day
weeked this way. :(

TIA