RE: E28 Hesitation fixed with simple fix

>> I added a small o-ring to make the seal more effective
and not only is my idle better, now when hot or cold
starting the ECU is no longer spending the first 8
seconds hunting.

I've had an o-ring on my dipstick for years.  Recently things have started
running a but poorly and I've been wondering what to try.  Your message was
a wake-up call - I checked the o-ring and it was hard and compressed.  I
popped it off, put a couple new ones in the grooves and it seems like things
have smoothed out.

Thanks for the nudge.

Karl Zemlin
CCA 82366