FS: 4 AC Schnitzer Type II rims + tires!

  <http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/acs.gif>

I am selling a set of 4 AC Schnitzer (ACS) 18" Type II rims with tires.
Actually, I'm preferring a trade for your stock rims + tires since I am
selling my M3!

  <http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/acs_2_t.jpg>

The front tires are 225 40 18 and rears are 255 35 18. Both tires are
low profile, ultra high performance. The rears are brand new and the
fronts are also relatively recent with plenty of tread left.

This setup can work with any E36, older models and even other cars as
long as they have the same 5 bolt lug pattern.

  <http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/DSC00006.JPG>
<http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/DSC00013.JPG>
<http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/DSC00009.JPG>

Asking $2000 - which is a steal! That's only $500 per wheel which
includes RIM + High Performance TIRE! . (If you have stock M3 wheels,
I'll buy yours since I need a set!)

If you buy the rims new, they are $600 each. The front tires are $300
new, and the rears are about $350 each. If you do the math, you're
looking at about a $3900 brand new (before tax!).

I've had this in my 98 M3 Convertible for the last 2 years, without any
problems. Originally purchased from CEC in LA (exclusive distributor for
AC Schnitzer).