<E28> Parts Interchange / Cross Reference

Does anyone know of a consolidated list of interchangeable / upgraded parts
for E28s?

For example, I know the Sway Bars from a 535i will fit (simple Bolt on) a
528e and provide a marked improvement in handling.  Also, I understand the
Final Drive (Rear End) is interchangeable from any of these cars (528e
2.97:1, 535i 3.25:1, etc)

Ive heard of using 750i Bushings with slight modification on e28s; and of
using the brake callipers/rotors from other models.

SO I Guess what Im looking for is some sort of list of what parts from what
models will fit E28's with little or no modification.

I have just ordered the _BMW Enthusiast's Companion_, but haven't yet
received it.

I am looking at finally having to replace most of the front end components
on one of my 528e's and was hoping to upgrade in the process.

Any help is appreciated.

Stu

- ---