Need A VIN Run

This is off the BMW topic but I told my uncle that using CAR Fax you can run
any VIN. Well he seems to think that the Cadillac he bought new in 2000 was
damaged before he got it. This is because he had to have a front fender
replaced and the body shop said the car was repainted. Please help me run
this VIN and it will show that it has never had any damage. I told him that
the dealer could cut the car in half if they wanted and still the CAR Fax
VIN would not show any damage. the VIN is 1GGKY5499YUZO1555.
Many thanks and sorry this is off topic.
Brad Purvis
97 M-3