What's my car worth?

Greetings to all
I have reached the decision to finally part with my BMW.
I have a buyer interested, but need some help determining a fair market value for the car.
Here's what I got: 84 325e with engine from a '87 325i - the chassis has only 95,000 miles, the engine has about 70,000.
Suspension has Bilsteins, front & rear, Racing Dynamics sway bars, front & rear, strut braces, front & rear, + E30 M3 front bushings. Hartge 14x7 wheels + spare 14x7 wheels for the track.
Engine mods include header + K&N filter. Cosmetically, the body is in very good shape.
Thanks for your suggestions
Glenn