<fs> 1989 325ix parts (danged near all of them)

I just got this car today, but didn't get much done with it. The tornado
warning kinda slowed me down a bit.

I threw together this page for the car:
http://www.hitze.com/~neil/forsale/325ix.html, which I'll update as I
get into the car more, but here are a few details:
1989 325ix sedan, auto, Bronzit Beige with tan cloth seats & ski bag/arm
rest in the back, manual sunroof, OBC check panel on the ceiling, but
basic clock/temp display. Both front seats were recently recovered with
OEM cover set. Many new parts. 100,000 and some miles.
It hit a guardrail with the right front. I have all of the parts missing
in the photos. They were removed for the estimate. The fender is
wrinkled at the bottom, but otherwise straight. The right struck is
trash, as is the control arm. If any drivetrain parts were damaged, it
would be the right front driveshaft, but it looks to be OK. The car will
drive, albeit slowly (two flat tires and one bent control arm). At least
two of the 15" wheels are still good, and at least one is bent. I don't
know about the other two.
Everything is for sale, including the whole car as a whole, except the
headlights, window switches, driving lights, rear LSD diff, and anything
else I decide to keep for myself. This car was very well maintained
(some of it by me), and is in excellent condition.

Neil
'91 318is
'86 M535i
'89 325ix