AC Schnitzer (ACS) Carbon Fiber front strut brace for SALE

I am selling a AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber front strut brace which will
fit E36 M3's. Since I am selling my car, I'm selling my extras
separately.
AC Schnitzer Strut Bars greatly reduce chassis twist and flex by tying
the top of your vehicle's strut towers together, ensuring maximum
steering response and superior handling. This brace is made of high
quality carbon composites for lightweight rigidity, supreme performance
and outstanding visual appeal under the hood. Installation is a snap and
takes about 10 minutes.

Asking $450.

If you buy it new, you're looking at about $900. Keep in mind that this
is the carbon fiber brace, not the cheaper, heavier aluminum ones. I've
had this in my 98 M3 Convertible for the last 2 years, without any
problems. Originally purchased from CEC in LA (exclusive distributor for
AC Schnitzer).

Pics:

http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/brace1.jpg
http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/brace2.jpg