AC Schnitzer (ACS) Short Shift Kit for SALE

I am selling a AC Schnitzer Short Shift Kit. This includes an aluminum
ACS shift knob. The ACS short shift kit for the E36 M3 reduces shifts up
to 25% from stock. This replaces your stock shifter and can be installed
in about 1-2 hrs. A must for any enthusiast!

This will work for the following cars: 328/M3 3.0L, 3.2L 5-speed
Coupe/Sedan/Cabrio

Asking $450.

If you buy it new, you're looking at about $900. I've had this in my 98
M3 Convertible for the last 2 years, without any problems. Originally
purchased from CEC in LA (exclusive distributor for AC Schnitzer).

Pics:

http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/acs_shift.jpg
http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/acs_shortshift_m3.jpg
http://hamzawi.homeip.net/pics/m3/AC_short_shift2.jpg