<FS> (maybe) '89 325ix parts or whole car

I had this 100k+ miles, bronzit beige, 4 door, auto, 9 out of 10, loaded
'89 325ix for a while last fall. It recently went into a ditch (the
driver is fine, though depressed), and now is a likely total loss.
I may acquire the car to part out. The damage is to the right front, so
the fender, strut, flare, airdam and 3 wheels, are all trash, but the
drivetrain is otherwise still intact (except possibly for the right
front halfshaft) as far as I know. I will have more details in a few
days.
Some of it I'd ship, some I'd not.

It would likely be a couple of weeks before I'd get the car, if I did
get it.

Neil