RE: <e36> Jacking point adapters... anyone still sell them?

A few years ago, I purchased a set of jacking inserts/adapters that fit into
the stock jacking points in the rocker panel, and then came down in an "L
shape" to meet up with a floor jack.  Well, I sold the M3 and the adapters
went with it. Now I've purchased another e36 M3 and sure wish I'd kept those
adapters.

Does anyone still sell them? Anyone have a set they're looking to get rid
of?

Thanks in advance,

Donn Vickrey
Scottsdale, AZ