<E30> Rear Axle Carrier/Subframe

I've successfully replaced the rear subframe bushings on my '89 325i.
The subframe is back in place, but I don't know how much torque to apply
to the nuts on the two knurled M14 bolts that connect the subframe to
the body.  This info isn't provided in Bentley, Haynes, or any of the
online guides I've found.  Can anyone who has done this procedure help,
or point me in the right direction?

Haynes suggests 80-120 ft-lbs for M14 bolts, so currently they are set
to 80 ft-lbs.  But I'd like to find a more accurate value before testing
out my "refreshed" suspension.

Thanks,
Rob