E34 Front End Shimmy

I have a friend who has an E34 with the front end shimmy problem and I
had a similar problem with my E34 a few years back and resolved it by changing
the front bushings to the 750i bushing.

I tried digging up the info on which was the bushing part # to change
to but can't seem to find it. Can anyone out there remind me again what
is the bushing I need to change and if possible a part number for that
bushing. I think it was from an E32 750i right?. Can't remember, so appreciate
any advice on that.

TIA.

Rgds,
Eugene
E34 525i

[demime removed a uuencoded section named CSAM_Disclaimer.txt which was 15 lines]