Re: angel eyes

Brian:

There's a really good halogen headlamp alignment article written by George
Murphy, President of Mercedes Benz of North America, on my website at
http://www.mercedesmailinglist.com/mercedes/light.htm that might be of use
to you in directing your aim. As far as the neon, I try to keep as low a
profile as possible in the right lane, travelling the speed limit, in my
candy apple red 328IS convertible, if you know what I mean.

Regards & good luck,

Dave