New struts for 1995 530i?

Hi - I was told recently that I would have to replace both my front
struts on my 1995 530i. Any suggestions on what I should get in terms of
value for money (reasonable priced option giving best
performance/handling)? Suggestions appreciated - thanks in advance...

Thanks,
Rohit

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini/Ernst & Young Group.  It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.