Another off-the-mark question

Mark,
I doubt you'll be able to get free labor out of them for the sirius deal, but
good luck.  I don't have any personal experience with BMW dealership repair
centers so I could be wrong.  I just thought I'd let you and the rest of the
digest know about a cool toy I ordered from crutchfield.com today (no
personal interest here, just excited about my new toy).  I ordered a $270
Kenwood mp3/cd player head unit.  It has a feature called color shock that
lets you select from approx 70 different colors for the display, so it will
match your interior/dash lights perfectly (I played with a display model at a
local sound shop, it's pretty cool).  It also is a Sirius Radio
Reciever/controller if you buy the $50 antennae to go with it.  You can
apparently even get some sort of adapter kit so that you can use your factory
steering wheel controls with it if your BMW is 2002 or later.  I got my whole
setup for $330 including shipping.  You do get the Sirius reciever box for
free($160 normally), if you buy a Sirius compatible Kenwood unit and the
antennae.  I will do my own installation, so I should only be into it for the
$330 I paid plus $12 monthly sirius bill.  Also, there are much cheaper
sirrius/kenwood units that will work if you don't care about an MP3 player or
color shock or. . .
Again no financial interest, just waiting for the mailman.
If anybody is interested, I'll report on how everything goes in if you ask.
Hope this helps,
Jake Hahn
95 318ti